About the job
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Vaccination & Future of Work Expectations
Our highest priority is always the health and safety of our Kraft Heinz family. We require our office-based, home-based, R&D, and sales team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless approved for a medical or religious accommodation. This will enable our transition to hybrid work while maximizing the wellbeing of our entire team.
We believe the office is a critical driver of innovation, connection and development, but also realize providing more flexibility to our employees is critical in this new world. Starting in January 2022, the majority of our salaried employees will be able to work virtually for up to two days each week to create a more agile and modern workplace. Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in person depending a role’s responsibilities and requirements.
Description & Requirements
If you are looking for a company where you constantly challenge yourself- where achievement and talent are what count- check out this position. This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position
This role owns and is responsible for leading the Finite Scheduling transformation for IT as part of the KHC North American program. This is a 3-year program that will replace SAP APO technologies with OM Partners OMP+ solution. The person in this role engages stakeholders in IT and business subject matter experts in the US and Canada as part of this delivery. This person will own delivery of the sub process Finite Scheduling in Supply Chain Planning leading a team comprised of business- KHC IT- and multiple vendor representatives.
- This role is the owner of the Finite Scheduling functional delivery stream of the OMP NA program.
- This role is required to be skilled at identifying requirements and working with a team to develop and document business and technical requirements.
- This role is responsible for future state process creation based on identified business and technical requirement and identifying the use cases in the OMP software.
- This role is responsible for identifying simplification opportunities and translating these into solutions while maintaining the integrity of requirements.
- This role is accountable with the business for developing and executing effective change management plans for Finite Scheduling.
- This role is accountable for scoping and managing development releases for Finite Scheduling.
- This role is accountable for the testing of the Finite Scheduling functionality and acceptance of the solutions fitness for purpose.
- This role is responsible for proactively managing risks.
- This role is accountable with the business for developing and executing effective cutover/deployment plans for Finite Scheduling.
Project & Stakeholder Management 80%
- Subject matter level of expertise in the functional discipline of finite scheduling in the technological environment of OMP.
- Ability to distill detailed requirements- and manage the solution delivery through an waterfall/agile methodology lifecycle.
- Ability to guide technical and business resources through the release lifecycle proactively managing expectations- risk– change and adoption through all the stages such as testing and deployment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Influence significant budget spend (22% of $40MM++)
- Create a working environment that drives operational excellence- innovation and continuous improvement and fosters a “customer first” focus
- Manage relationships with key Business leads- in partnership with Program Business Lead- as defined below
- Manage relationships with System Integrator (SI) and technology vendors (OMP- Infosys- IBM- etc) for the benefit of the program.
- Accountable for the resolution of critical risks and issues as escalated to their level of responsibility before escalation to program leadership.
People/Team Leadership 20%
- Direct management of team of IT resources Analysts in both program delivery and people/career development.
- Provide leadership- coaching- and mentoring to their direct report team.
- Professional industry experience gained industries- such as Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)- advance electronics- automotive.
- 12+ years of general management and program/service delivery experience in IT (multifunctional preferable)
- 10+ years of experience in supply chain functional areas
- 4+ years of people management and development
- Strong strategic thinking and decision making
- Experience leading work streams of large- complex programs (across multiple geographies desirable).
- Experience in change management – preferably in a mixed outsourced and insourced environment.
- Experience in managing virtual teams- including offshore locations.
- Experience in working with 3rd party service providers of multiple types (functional- strategic- operations- BPO)
- Deductive reasoning- analytical and problem-solving skills
- Significant prior experience in leading and motivating a team – recognized as an inspirational leader and people manager with a good track record of attracting- developing and retaining talent
- Prior experience of enabling and driving change with a high degree of cultural awareness and sensitivity to enable and drive change in a multi-national environment
- Proven stakeholder management capabilities
- Proven track record of working successfully in a matrix environment- ideally in a leadership role
- Customer focused individual
- Experience in dealing with multicultural and multifunctional teams
- OMP & SAP experience
- FMCG experience
- Strong analytical and data interpretation ability
- Ability to perform root cause analysis
- Data mining with the ability to sanitise and rationalize data
- Evidence of strong management and leadership abilities- particularly in building and leading a team
- Address Chicago, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 20+