About the job
About This Opportunity
Leading a team of security systems specialists and technicians, the Global Security Systems Manager is responsible for the establishment, deployment, and maintenance of MillerKnoll security systems globally.
Working closely with business partners across the family of brands, they will deliver robust, scalable solutions to ensure asset protection across the globe, in accordance with corporate and local legislative requirements. As individual territories and subsidiary company requirements vary, frequent interaction and collaboration with Store Operations, Manufacturing Operations, Real Estate, Store Design, Construction, Marketing, Legal, Procurement, and Finance is essential.
What You’ll Do
You’ll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as someone who . . .
- Assist in the research, development, design and testing of a variety of equipment, components, products and systems with the goal of fully optimizing and leveraging MillerKnoll’s security strategies and goals.
- Become familiar with the facilities and occupants in their geographic area including, but not limited to, organizational staff, emergency systems and procedures, alarm systems, card access systems, and CCTV systems.
- Build and manage annual budget expenditures for MillerKnoll Corporate Security systems.
- Coordinates and ensure timely delivery of daily system support requirements with various support teams such as IT, Operations, Workplace Strategy, Architecture and Development
- Designs, develops and implements solutions for supporting all system installations, upgrades, repairs and change outs.
- Develop and refine global standards for the delivery of the MillerKnoll Security Systems.
- Develops master purchasing contracts for system integrators
- Establish and implement effective, predictable, and measurable procedures/processes for all managed internal and third-party systems.
- Manage, mentor, and coach system specialists to consistently meet performance Global Security Standards.
- Responsible for hiring, on-boarding, training, performance management of team staff.
- Travel 20% of the time.
- Validate, test and support the implementation and maintenance of all Physical Security design specifications and standards.
- Work with the global security team and business partners to establish and agree clear goals, objectives, and performance delivery outcomes and timelines.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have . . .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related field; or equivalent education and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic, Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent/related qualification.
- 5-7 years of experience in a professional role providing leadership or project management skills.
- 5+ Years of experience in managing teams that support IT and/or Security related systems.
- Experience in writing technical instructions/manuals and procedures.
- Physical Security Project Management Experience.
- Experience in converting local access control systems to enterprise-wide solution.
- Certification in access control systems (Lenel or otherwise) preferred..
- Physical Security Professional (PSP) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification (preferred)..
- Knowledge of Databases, IT Network Design and server configurations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products with an emphasis on Excel.
- Demonstrated research, diagnostic, and synthesis skills around a breadth of topic areas for workplace interiors
- Must be organized, analytical, and able to engage others in concepts/theories
- Proven excellent problem solving; ability to investigate and analyze complex data and generate new ideas and solutions to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Expert ability to use AutoCad, Revit, and current 3D software.
- Expert knowledge of industry standard specification tools.
- Proven experience applying workplace trends and research.
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills, and a demonstrated experience with developing and delivering presentations especially an ability to frame problems.
- Successful experience working with a wide array of contract furniture products to meet emerging needs in a creative way.
- Applied knowledge of issues/applications in contract furniture products.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, changing, work environment and at all levels of the organization
- Prov en ability to effectively interact and collaborate with and at various levels of the organization (i.e. employees, visitors, vendors).
- Expert relationship builder at all levels of the organiz ation.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. MillerKnoll is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Address zeeland, MI, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20