About the job
Global Security (GS) protects the firm’s employees and assets around the world. These responsibilities includes the development of both security and safety policies as well as procedures. Other responsibilities include regulatory and legislative compliance, security officer management, alarm response, crisis management, customer safety, physical crime investigations, workplace violence, fire and life safety, executive protection, due diligence, pre-employment screening, fraud investigations, cyber security, ATM, branch and corporate building security.
This position is responsible for security management at one of JPMorgan Chase’s Critical Facilities located in Louisville, KY. The incumbent will be responsible for working with the Critical Facilities Government Operations Specialist and contract security officers, to manage and control security operations at the location. This includes ongoing evaluation and risk assessments to ensure that the technical and procedural physical security requirements meet or exceed corporate & client standards. This position reports to the GS Critical Facilities Government Operations Program Manager.
- Oversee security staffing, site activity, and efficiency.
- Train security staff on policy, procedure, and operation of a variety of security related equipment, Including, but not limited to, access control, CCTV, and Intrusion Detection System.
- Ensure security staff and program are in compliance with all client requirements.
- Liaise with local law enforcement, first responders, and emergency management officials within assigned jurisdiction.
- Collaborate with Global Technology and Global Real Estate to ensure security procedures and processes are being adhered to for assigned location.
- Be available to manage and respond to incidents that may impact operations.
- Perform special duties as directed.
The Security Site Manager may work with and/or liaise with all levels of employees, to include senior management. He/ She will be responsible for promoting the GS Critical Facilities agenda to the local security team ensuring compliance to key technical and procedural standards. The core skills listed below are essential to the successful candidate for this position. The incumbent will also need to pass a Tier 2 Moderate Risk Investigation to be eligible for the position.
- Monitors and controls all access to facility
- Evaluates security staff performance
- Ability to respond to audit and regulatory inquires
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Detail Oriented
- Self-Driven and Motivated
- Written and Oral Communication
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Management
- Customer focused
- Effective time management and delegation skills
- Quality and Timely Decision Making
- Develop Others
- Motivate Others
- Integrity and Trust
- Have at least a four -year Bachelor’s degree OR have law enforcement or U.S. military background with honorable discharge OR a combination of both educational and relevant, job related work experience.
- Knowledge of current physical security trends and technical design.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Address Louisville, KY, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors