About the job
Global Security (GS) protects the firm’s employees and assets around the world. These responsibilities includes the development of both security and safety policies as well as procedures. Other responsibilities include regulatory and legislative compliance, security officer management, alarm response, crisis management, customer safety, physical crime investigations, workplace violence, fire and life safety, executive protection, due diligence, pre-employment screening, fraud investigations, cyber security, ATM, branch and corporate building security.
This position will be responsible to lead a shift of security officers at one of JPMorgan Chase’s Critical Facilities located in Louisville, KY. The incumbent will be responsible for working with the Critical Facilities Government Operations Security Site Manager, the GS Security Officer Team Lead, and contract security officers, to ensure all physical security post orders and standard operating guidelines are followed on a daily basis at the location.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure site personnel are following all client and corporate guidelines for physical security.
- Ensure there is adequate staffing present for each shift based on client guidelines
- Document and address any site incidents that may impact site operations.
- Present a professional attitude.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Critical Facilities Government Operations Security Site Manager
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities Required
- Strong work ethic/initiative
- High School diploma with some college as minimum
- Strong background in law enforcement and/or corporate security
- Ability to handle multiple assigned tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in multiple computer operating systems
- Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills in customer service oriented position
- Strong leadership skills and previous management experience
The incumbent will also need to pass a Tier 2 Moderate Risk Investigation to be eligible for the position.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Address Louisville, KY, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors