Full Job Description
From offering the World’s most secure Printers and PCs, to a goal to be the most sustainable and just company in the future, HP has built a strong reputation of innovation and trust over the past decades. We see the likes of Security and Sustainability as critical components of our corporate values, our commitment to customers and overall vision in making life better for everyone, everywhere.
We are seeking an experienced marketing manager to join the Global Print Marketing team to champion the marketing strategy and campaign development of our Security and Sustainability initiatives for HP Print. This unique position will require the candidate to work horizontally across the Print Hardware, Services and Supplies marketing teams, along with the global business teams to drive focus in how we represent Security and Sustainability across our campaigns and marketing content. Our message of Sustainability and Security spans segments and boarders, providing an opportunity to explore these concepts from both a consumer and commercial perspective, for both emerging and developed market applications.
- Direct development of value proposition and positioning across industries/segments.
- Develop innovative/ breakthrough industry or customer segment marketing strategies/plans and execute plans with relevant sales force.
- Design and drive an integrated current and future solutions offerings across the whole ecosystem based on customer needs, internal products/ services and external partner offerings within industry and segment context.
- Identify and prioritize key ecosystem partners and drive technical and business alignment with our product/ services offerings by leveraging our partner ecosystem.
- Lead/manage cross- functional/cross-organizational teams in the development and execution of marketing long- term strategies and plans.
- Direct cross-functional/cross- organizational closed-loop analysis and champion indicated actions to senior leaders.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years marketing experience.
- Industry, sales and/or channels experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastery knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools and customer insights in specific industry or customer segments.
- Mastery knowledge across marketing mix and vehicles.
- Recognized subject matter expert and thought leader in industry/segments and HP offerings/strategies.
- Strong partner focus, including experience with partner marketing.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Excellent influencing, consensus-building and conflict-resolution skills.
- Address San Diego, CA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors