About the job
The ERP System Administrator ensures the reliability and continuous health of Sprouts ERP ecosystem, including Workday Financials & HCM, Adaptive Planning and Inbound/Outbound Integrations with other Sprouts’ systems and partners. This position will interact and support all Sprouts Farmers Market store locations and business teams, trouble-shooting and resolving issues, and implementing solutions to improve performance and evolve with ever-changing business needs. The ERP System Admin will be subject-matter expert in Workday reporting, security, integrations and business processes.
Overview Of Responsibilities
- Responsible for security administration for Finance & HR applications
- Support system enhancements and report development, including effort estimation, prioritization, requirements gathering/documentation, configuration, testing, training, deployment and change management.
- Work with end-users to develop complex reports to address business needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues escalated by Store locations, Distribution Centers, and the Support Office.
- Support ancillary financial systems (Adaptive Planning) including user access, master data maintenance, issue resolution and integration with Workday.
- Log issues with service providers, follow up and test resolutions, and recommend change inputs to production.
- Participate in semi-annual Workday Release Cycle testing and deployment.
- Assist with quarterly user access and elevated access reviews, and other controls as necessary
- Provide general Integration related Workday integration support (custom reports, chasing down odd issues and failures, audit requests, etc.).
- Create new Workday integrations from requirements. This would include configuration, testing, and preparations for deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Workday (certification preferred)
- Ability to analyze data and use data tools
- Must be able to fully write/document system changes
- Be able to develop and present training to end-users
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical and decision-making skills, and ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Critical thinker with proven ability to solve problems and troubleshoot independently
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Sick time plan that you can use to support you or your immediate families health
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility Requirements May Apply For The Following Benefits
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts’ management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with California law, please see here for more information.
- Address Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5