F5 provides the industry-leading web and mobile security services crafted to protect organizations against automated attacks that evade traditional security defenses. Data platform is the key component for all products and services. It will also serve all F5 products and services in the near future and play an intrinsic role to thrive F5 business growth.
We are looking for an Engineering Architect that will lead the team to work on a cutting-edge new products from the very early stage. You will help the product team to define the product, and lead the engineering team to design, implement and integrate the product with our customers.
- Leading and developing a team of engineers. Encourage and empower team members to be effective and engaged.
- Develop, evolve, and deliver an ambitious product roadmap, thinking strategically about scale, performance, and architecture.
- Managing project milestones, progress, and issues.
- Drive best engineering practices and agility in the teams.
- Providing technical leadership for product and business strategy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in cyber security (automated bot detection and mitigation) and fraud detection domain.
- 10+ years of experience in various elements of full-stack software development, and technically hands-on.
- Experience in people management and leading software engineering product teams.
- Technical leadership experience in design, implementation, and support of core front end, orchestration, and database services that are highly reliable, flexible, and scalable.
- Strong command of software engineering principles, design, and process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
- Address San Jose, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20