This position is responsible for administering, executing, and assisting the End Point Supervisor with the imaging, deployment, configuration and maintaining inventory of all company end point devices and peripheral equipment.
- On-boarding, inventory, disposal and recycle of all end point devices and peripheral equipment
- Assist in the deployment and provisioning process of all workstations and mobile devices and provide training to other staff to assist as needed
- Maintain and regularly update the configuration images of all end point units
- Collaborate with the Information Security team to establish configuration images meet best practice security standards
- Establish and review best practices to meet hardware and software business needs for business partners
- Coordinate with IT management on various company projects and provide the applicable end point resources
- Ensure that business needs and department policies are considered and maintained with current and future unit deployments
- Participate in the life-cycle review of workstations and mobile devices and recommends new and/or replacement units
- Occasional travel to remote company facilities
- Provide support on a 24×7 basis as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to configure, deploy, repair and inventory a variety of end point computing devices in a large, corporate network setting
- Advanced computer skills including a solid understanding of Active Directory, Windows OS, MacOS, Apple iOS, Apple iPadOS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft MDT and SCCM
- Moderate understanding of cellular/LTE architecture, connectivity, and troubleshooting processes
- Moderate understanding of several scripting languages: PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL scripting
- Experience with a corporate MDM solution, preferably Azure/InTune
- Ability to represent the IT department’s objectives throughout the company
- Effective at instructing and training end users and other personnel
- Ability to motivate
- Strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with follow-up on projects
- Willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as necessary
Physical and Other Requirements
- Moderate to heavy physical work in office, hangar, and airport locations
- Requires close, distance, color, peripheral and depth perception vision and the ability to focus for long periods
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalency and at least 3 years of related airline experience, including support and device management of end point units
- ITIL, system, network or telecom certifications helpful but not required
Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
This position will require the selected candidate to travel outside the station for training – in addition to the completion of their new hire onboarding.
This job posting may have an additional phone/video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
Location : St. George, Utah
Req : 11567