Full Job Description
At HP, our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze.
This role is in the Security BU which is within our Business Personal Systems organization. HP delivers the world’s most secure and manageable PCs used by governments, defense organizations, international corporations and SMBs. Today’s IT threats strike businesses from many places and from all angles, but Endpoints continue to be a major source of breaches. At HP we are reinventing how Endpoints can be secured and are building a comprehensive Endpoint Protection Platform with solutions for Small businesses, Mid-Market and Enterprises.
- Leads organization responsible for creation of source messaging and source content of all security products and services
- Responsible for creating source messaging and source content across end user sales and channel partners to clearly convey HP’s marketing positioning, customer value proposition and HP differentiation
- Proven track record of working closely with Product Management and Engineering to translate our technical capabilities into clear Product Offerings and their position within the broader enterprise security architecture
- Provides extensive security industry experience and expertise to navigate the complex and nuanced security market
- Responsible for identifying key customer wins to translate them into case studies and testimonials
- Responsible for customer early access (beta) program to get customer feedback for product management and engineering
- Responsible for security analyst relationships and communication, and for delivering analyst recognition as a leading vendor (Gartner MQ, Forrester Wave etc.)
- Responsible for driving the thought leadership program, security analysis blog, quarterly threat reports, monthly in-product report content
- Partners with hardware NPI team and services NSI teams to transform the source messaging and content into compelling enablement materials for end user sales and channel partners, across product life cycle (training materials, technical white papers, launch content, battle cards, thought leadership, certification programs)
- Partners with hardware NPI team and services NSI teams to create materials for internal training and awareness of category, market, partner business managers, end user sales, and technical consultants (sales conferences/webinars, Technical University, training and certification programs)
- Partners with corporate marketing, PR and AR to support creation and dissemination of content to customers, partners, analysts and press (web site, external videos and presentations, campaign content, thought leadership, analyst conferences)
- Works closely with product management to identify and evaluate new product opportunities, perform competitive analysis and positioning, partner business development
Education and Experience Requirements
- Advanced business degree required
- Typically, 15 or more years of related work experience, including 10 years of people management experience.
- Address Spring, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors