US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLCZip Code:
77077Minimum Level of Education:
Bachelor’s DegreeMinimum Years of Experience:
10+ YearsEmployment Type:
Full TimeTravel Percentage:
Up to 25%Job Summary:
The Director of Supplier IT Risk Management is accountable for supporting Cybersecurity risk assessment and tracking of third parties in Sysco’s enterprise environment. The Director of Supplier IT Risk Management promotes Cybersecurity in the business relations and application environments across the enterprise and assists with the execution, planning, and translation of Cybersecurity initiatives relating to security. Additionally, execute assessments on M&A.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute security risk assessment and analysis activities for suppliers across all stages of the supplier lifecycle.
- Report risk information to appropriate stakeholders, including the Cybersecurity Risk and Compliance Management function and appropriate business leaders.
- Assist with reinforcement of security awareness and buy in for security through Supplier Risk Management and enterprise operations.
- Assist with coordination and identification of inherent third-party risk across business applications including cloud applications (ISAAS, PAAS, and SAAS) as applicable, utilized across the enterprise.
- Provide continuous updates on the state of Supplier IT Risk across the enterprise and update IT.
- Provide feedback on Cybersecurity controls and Standards applying to the enterprise environment.
- Provide input on third party security controls, exceptions, and remediation plans for applications overseen by their third-party vendors.
- Education (Bachelor’s Degree or above) related to Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or related fields
- 7-10 years experience of Cybersecurity and or information risk management
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to tailor and engage communication across all levels of the organization
- Certified Information on Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP), Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Candidates who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may applyHOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.