About the job
Join Land O’Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to fork, building vibrant communities along the way. We’re a global, Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned cooperative, which means we work for one another—not Wall Street. We’re proud to rank a Top Workplace.
- Competitive compensation and rewards
- Best-in-class healthcare for you and your family
- Powerful savings programs
- Training and career progression
Director, IT Sourcing
This position will be responsible for developing, communicating, and executing on strategies for IT Sourcing and Sourcing use of the Ariba software, while leading an overall staff of 8 employees. The ability to build relationships with the IT, Indirect Sourcing, and Operations organizations, including senior management, is required. Key to this effort will be gaining alignment on a flexible sourcing process that fits the situation, and finding balance between cost (IT Spend), service (to the IT function and LOL businesses), and digital innovation (the journey to digitize the LOL business). Drive continued efficiencies and cost savings through use of the Ariba software.
- Strategic Sourcing: Develop a flexible sourcing process that balances cost, service, and digital innovation depending on the situation. Drive continued efficiencies and cost savings, working with the Indirect and Operations orgs, through use of the Ariba software. Manage and mitigate risk with vendors in the IT category including software, hardware, and associated professional services. This position will be responsible for executing large sourcing events such as ERP’s and enterprise cloud solutions.
- Cross Functional Alignment: Prioritize efforts of the IT Sourcing team and gain alignment with the IT organization, including senior management. Maintain a very close collaborative relationship with the Vendor Management Office (VMO) that provides a strategic view of vendor performance and market changes.
- People Management: Build and maintain the IT and Ariba Sourcing teams, providing methods for career growth and develop a model to continue to build out the maturity of the tool working with internal teams.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of IT Strategic Sourcing experience
- Experience negotiating large contracts with Oracle, SAP and Cloud Providers preferred
- Experience executing RFx events preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills with senior leadership audiences.
- Strong background of Oracle, SalesForce ServiceNow and/or Workday contracts and support preferred
- Experience with implementing & using the SAP Ariba tool sets strongly preferred
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
Land O’Lakes endeavors to make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
- Address Arden Hills, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20