About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Cloud Security Architect
This position is an individual contributor role that will be part of the larger Security Architecture group. This position is responsible for ensuring that solutions and workloads built and running in the cloud adhere to JLLs security standards.
This role is a dynamic role that will require strong technical ability across multiple cloud service providers, strong knowledge of information security principles, threats, and mitigation techniques, and strong interpersonal skills. A successful candidate in this role will be able to execute our mission to protect a global, multi-cloud environment, in close collaboration with engineering teams and business leaders to ensure that security investments are optimized, and business initiatives are not impacted by security endeavors.
- Manage and maintain our cloud security tooling, such as CSPM.
- Address risk in cloud environments by building and managing project plans that engage cross-functional teams.
- Provide reports and metrics on the state of security within cloud environments, with action plans to continually mitigate risk.
- Provide architectural guidance on new projects/products being developed within the organization to ensure security considerations are addressed early in the lifecycle.
- Provide oversight and guidance on container security controls.
- Provide oversight and guidance on infrastructure as code and manage security controls in code pipelines.
- Prepares and delivers briefings, lessons learned, metrics, after action reports, and other ad hoc program documentation, both verbally and in person.
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what an ideal candidate has to offer:
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Experience in leading projects with multiple stakeholders and teams.
- At least one associate-level certification from a CSP.
- Extensive experience providing both in-person and virtual briefings for both technical and senior executive audiences.
- Consistently learning new skills and staying current on both industry trends and the Cybersecurity threat landscape.
- Strong appreciation and demonstrated ability to harness automation and custom tooling.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity prevention and detection capabilities such as but not limited to EDR, SIEM, IPS, WAF & experience with experience in developing intelligence automation within tools.
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity industry best practices, frameworks, and methodologies such as but not limited to NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, MITRE ATT&CK, CIS.
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Job ID : REQ213185
- Address Chicago, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5