HanesBrands Inc., (HBI) is a global company with more than 59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create the world’s best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and for people who think like business owners. We’re building a truly inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races, cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in our communities and around the world.
This job family acquires, designs, implements and operates the organization’s information technology resources, including computer hardware, operating systems, communications, software applications, data processing and security. Activities include developing information technology strategies, polices and plans; managing the acquisition, implementation, maintenance and use of information technology resources; and training and supporting technology users.
Monitors networks for security events and alerts to potential/active threats, intrusions, and/or compromises and responds appropriately. Understands the threat landscapes and tracks changes in this area. Supports the environment after an incident and ensures that the managed security service has thorough detection capabilities in place for emerging threats. Performs service requests from internal/external teams. Advises organization of cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, attacks, motivations and techniques. Continues to assess the evolving threats and new technologies, solutions, and services to stay ahead of them through research.
- Be actively informed and engaged in daily security operations.
- Understand and be involved in cyber incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning, testing, and validation.
- Enforce a strong security culture set forth by the CISO, ensuring uniformity across security leadership, business units, and employees.
- Consults with senior leaders on aligning security to innovation initiatives
- Establish and socialize the corporate cybersecurity strategy, ensuring strategic objectives are aligned with business outcomes and regularly reviewed for effectiveness.
- Enhance innovation in cybersecurity to achieve operational excellence and maximize investment efficiency.
- In tandem with the CISO, manage the security budget and additional fiduciary responsibilities.
- Oversee testing and validation of security controls across projects.
- In conjunction with security leadership, define key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics aligning with business initiatives and deliver to non-technical teams in terms that are readily comprehensible
- Monitor information security trends and evolving technologies; liaise with external partners, agencies and peers to ensure that the organization maintains a strong, proactive security posture; keep senior management informed about information security issues and implications for the company
- Implement a continuous vulnerability assessment and exposure analysis process and align technical teams to address a timeline for remediation and validation across applications and infrastructure
- Ensure security projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Experience with information disaster recovery planning and testing, auditing, risk analysis, business system resumption planning, and contingency planning
- Education Required: BS/BA in IT or related field.
- Preferred Education: Master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Science, Information Assurance or Policy & Risk Analysis is preferred
- Preferred Certifications: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA certifications
- 8+ years of experience leading global information security programs and applying information security, risk management and privacy practices
- 3 years’ hands-on experience with building and managing security programs
- 3 years’ experience working with business leaders and with some fiscal responsibilities.
- 10+ Years Relevant Work Experience Including Prior Management Experience
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
- Address Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20