Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
- Be a technical leader for the AIST business
- Provide mentorship, expertise and direction to junior security assurance and product team members
- Interview and hire qualified candidates as team continues to grow
- 7+ years Architecture, Design and/or research in the cyber security domain.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience functioning as a technical leader.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in penetration testing.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident due to export control.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering or technical discipline preferred.
- Experience in security testing within the appropriate domain
- Experience leading security test programs at a Fortune 100 corporation
- Relevant Security certifications
- Public speaking at Technical Conferences
- Extensive experience in application development preferred
- Familiarity with reverse engineering tools, debuggers, and dynamic analysis techniques.
- Understanding of application protocols, development, and common attack vectors.
- Published vulnerability research
- Good cybersecurity capabilities and strong software engineering skills
- Excellent understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
- Experience and knowledge of penetration testing methodologies and tools
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- JOB ID: HRD156833
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer Valley),Phoenix,Arizona,85027,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Salary Offer $88K - $206K
- Address Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20