About the job
Who we are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
What you’ll take on:
- Collaborate with software development teams and business leadership to remediate identified vulnerabilities and drive down software security risk.
- Develop processes to identify security holes, flaws, and exploits in client/server systems.
- Incorporate said processes into the development of an secure SDLC framework
- Perform hands-on security assessments (code review, fuzzing, blackbox testing).
- Provide guidance and expertise on secure coding techniques, secure transactions and security practices for development.
- Track trends in the hacker/cracker communities and stay abreast of hacking, cracking, and cheating techniques.
What you bring:
- Have a heart of serving and an ego in check
- BA/BS in computer science or related field.
- 8+ years in a software security or related environment.
- Knowledge of techniques used by hackers/crackers to exploit software systems (e.g. OWASP Top 10).
- Experience with secure SDLC practices for agile development.
- Experience developing secure, public facing applications for desktop, browser, and mobile platforms.
- Experience with web and database systems.
- Understanding of web services architecture and technologies.
- Fluency in C#/.NET and C++ preferred, but not required.
- Experience in a results oriented, retail driven environment with strict deadlines and ship dates.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Address New York, NY, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10