Join Parker Hannifin’s Digital & IT Team located at our Global Headquarters in the suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio! We are actively looking for team members in the areas of Data Analytics, Cyber Security, IoT, AI, SAP, Cloud Computing, and other exciting technologies! A career at Parker offers a meaningful sense of accomplishment and boundless potential for professional and personal growth. You will work alongside the brightest minds in the world to develop innovative technology and products and contribute to our company’s goal of solving the world’s greatest engineering challenges. We offer a competitive total rewards package, hybrid work schedule, and a vibrant work campus with many amenities. We are currently seeking IT Technical Analysts with 2+ yrs. experience.
- Define, analyze, support, test and administer business related technology within a budgeted time frame and cost that will meet departmental requirements.
- Participates in multiple teams/projects, demonstrates complex problem-solving techniques along with the understanding of one or more technical/functional business areas
- Coordinates with project team and vendors by facilitating communication and managing expectations.
- Provides analytical advice and direction for application and technology that impacts business operations.
- Recommends modifications of basic IT systems to improve and simplify business systems
- Defines business-related technology requirements and participates in small teams on assignments to accomplish project goals.
- Communicates, leads projects, and performs critical analysis under limited supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IS/IT, Business, or related function
- Project management ability
- 2+ years related experience in a technical or business role working in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, relates well with all levels of the organizationClosing Statement
The essential functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. The Company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions. The job description is not intended to be an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. It is intended to describe the general nature of the position.Parker Hannifin
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations. (“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”) If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf
- Address Cleveland, OH, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5