About the job
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Digital Experience Analyst to join the ArcBest team. As a member, you will assists with overseeing the development and management of the digital design process. This position is responsible for the start to finish process of projects and works with development teams to ensure finished products meet business requirements and customer needs. The Digital Experience Analyst requires a high degree of collaboration, creativity, and integrity.
Your contribution may include:
- Oversee digital design process through all design phases, working with designers and developers to ensure harmony is met between business requirements and ideal target customer.
- Collaborate with Digital Centers of Excellence team members and ArcBest Technologies on projects related to digital customer experience.
- Work closely with interface and visual designers to take a project from a concept to a deliverable for development teams.
- Build, develop, and grow all internal business relationships vital to the success of ArcBest Digital Centers of Excellence.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of ArcBest subsidiaries, their individual business goals, requirements and models, and their unique challenges to growth within their own marketplace so that recommendations can be made to improve the digital experience of all ArcBest customers.
- Audit customer facing websites and platforms for inconsistent or unacceptable user experiences and create reports to communicate these findings to senior leadership.
- Research competitive web platforms by identifying and evaluating key characteristics and recording conversion funnels to rank and compare the ArcBest Digital Experience to identify areas for improvements to the digital customer experience.
- Conduct and document moderated and remote un-moderated user testing.
- Schedule and coordinate off-site customer workshops to promote toolset proficiency, service offering awareness, and overall satisfaction.
- Develop a deeper understanding of customer goals and the competitive landscape.
- Develop and maintain multiple knowledge bases with help articles describing tool functionality, screen recordings, video walkthroughs and other enhanced media.
- Deliver valuable insights on our customers through the Digital Center of Excellence.
- Engage customers through community outreach channels to gather feedback and increase platform usage and adoption.
- Analyze website session recordings to gather valuable insights regarding user behavior and site performance.
- Develop best practices for user testing.
- Implement user testing standards across the enterprise and ensure compliance.
- Communicate results of research as well as the process of project development through a variety of methods.
- Assist with interface designer development.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Digital Experience Analyst, you will be a member of the ArcBest Customer Experience team. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design (or equivalent, relevant experience with portfolio demonstrating past work will be considered).
Experience: Minimum two years’ experience in UX research, architecture or related UX experience. Experience with HubSpot automated marketing platform, preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Ability to learn new systems quickly. Intermediate experience with Google Analytics or other customer analytics tools, preferred.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
- Address USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors