- Responsible for the design and development of builds, scripts, installation procedures, and systems.
- Works as an integral software delivery team member delivering world-class, scalable and robust solutions.
- Work as an integral software delivery team member delivering world-class, scalable and robust solutions.
- Design/build workflows and DevOps infrastructure to help achieve Continuous: Integration, Testing, Deployment and Monitoring.
- Create, configure, and execute on-going or newly proposed processes and a variety of projects.
- Manage product builds and deployments.
- Communicate the workflows and vision across the IT organization.
- Create documentation for CI/CD Infrastructure.
- Create system documentation for training and reference.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and development teams.
- Identify areas for improvement within processes and practices.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- Receives general direction and exercises some independent judgement.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
RECOMMENDED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS
Minimum Length of Experience
- 5+ years of DevOps experience in improving efficiency and achieving Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment
- 2+ years of experience with any infrastructure automation tool (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Packer, Vault, Chef, SaltStack)
- Experience with Windows and Linux system administration with knowledge of security, and shell scripting.
- Experience with SDLC Management software and solutions
- Prior DevOps experience in improving efficiency and achieving Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment
- Proven experience in building DevOps infrastructure and creating multiple environments
- Experience with modern micro-service oriented architecture.
- Fluency with git and the gitflow branching method
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment tools (Atlassian, JIRA, Maven, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, etc).
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Shell.
- Experience with cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) and hosted infrastructure
- Well-rounded development knowledge in any modern language (C#, HTML, CSS, Java, Python etc)
- Basic understanding of Agile principles and Scrum methodology
- Basic understanding of SQL, relational and non-relational databases.
- General and Cloud networking understanding/knowledge like Subnet, VNET, TCP/IP, DNS, etc
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Experience automating processes as much as possible.
- Experience analyzing and strengthening existing infrastructure for reliability, availability, security, and scalability.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Job ID : JR-050604
- Address Newton, MA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10