About the job
CGS is seeking a Tier 2 Support Specialist who performs the tasks necessary to support activities for all Americas-based office locations and field-based employees. This position is located in Sturtevant, Wisconsin and requires work from the office.
Job Function and Responsibilities:
- Installation of laptop, desktop, telephony and mobile devices, and IT-related peripherals; includes imaging, profile configuration, network connectivity, etc.
- Installation of software on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Performs troubleshooting, maintenance and issue resolution related to laptops, desktops, telephony, and mobile devices.
- Provides IT hardware/software service and support for new employees; includes equipment setup, delivery, and IT related training.
- Completes tasks related to the off boarding of separated employees; includes account deprovisioning and equipment retrieval.
- Manages assigned tickets within ITSM ticket queue; resolves and closes assigned tickets within agreed upon service levels.to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction; communicates customer updates when issues may impact agreed upon service levels.
- Assists with major (Priority 1) incidents including issue definition, action plan and success criteria. Communicates with affected groups, stakeholders, and end-users about the impact to business operations.
- Maintains adherence to organization Information Security policies and procedures.
- Attends training and/or industry seminars as appropriate, to stay abreast of current technologies, trends, and directions.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED or High School Equivalency Diploma) required, Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 2-4 years of progressively responsible help desk, incident management or desktop support experience.
- 1-3 years experience with ticketing systems such as Service Now, Heat, Remedy, or other comparable IT Service Management system (ITSM).
- Experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience supporting Windows 10 and Apple iOS operating systems.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional customer service attitude.
- Action-oriented with the ability to balance urgency with sound judgement and communication
- Address Sturtevant, WI, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5