About the job
The DPM will provide direct support to the Program Manager for the Joint Cyber Training Enterprise, one of the largest leading cyber training and operations platforms in the world. The incumbent will help lead a task order in support of the Cyber TRIDENT program, with teams that support the development and operations of an enterprise cyber training platform. DPM will provide overarching leadership and direction of all program activities and staff personnel. During the absence of the PM, the DPM will act as the primary interface to the customer and ensure overarching program success.
Position location is Annapolis Junction, MD and is full-time on-site.
Essential Job Functions:
- The DPM is responsible for the overall contract, to include:
- Supervising JCTE Staff level personnel
- Developing and executing project schedules
- Prepares Staffing Plans, Program Management Plans, to support contract operations.
- Develop Quality Assurance Programs for all products and services
- Producing financial and technical reports showing project status to customers and company leadership
- Assigning tasks and responsibilities to team, tracking status and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule and within budget
- Acting as the single point of contact for all customer reporting, issues or concerns
- Performing horizontal integration planning and execution activities
- Interfacing frequently with other corporate functional areas such as subcontracts, project control, and support personnel
- Ensuring technical solutions and schedules are implemented effectively and efficiently throughout the program
- Overseeing the development, testing, documentation, fielding and support of complex cyber and IT training systems and equipment
- Ensuring the highest quality of task completion, meeting contractual performance criteria and deliverables in accordance with the contract
- Responsible for developing long-term and strategic objectives to help ensure that end user requirements will be satisfied in future years of the contract
- Experience with planning, estimating, organizing, staffing and executing projects at scale, including multiple, distributed teams.
- Experience staffing and managing teams that include both an onsite and remote workforce
- Experience with organizing and coordinating the planning and production of client deliveries.
- Experience with meeting and completing tasks assignments within estimated periods and budget constraints.
- Experience with applying quality assurance measures to improve contract performance.
- Experience with Agile based development approaches
- Experience with Federal cybersecurity organizations, policies, programs and structures – experience and relationships with DoD USCYBERCOM or Service Cyber Components is a plus.
- Must have demonstrated success in all phases of acquisition management (scheduling, risk management, budgeting, procurement, and contract administration), and experience as an effective manager of teams comprised of diverse professional, technical and support personnel.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish an effective working relationship with senior-level customers, technical staff, managers and peers.
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities with a demonstrated capability to coordinate and align efforts between government customers, senior executives, subcontractors and team members.
- Must be able to assess and enhance the performance of task leaders, team members, and support personnel, and processes that are being used.
- Must be able to understand multi-level customer/user expectations and concerns, and to assure customer(s) that the program is being managed effectively.
- Experienced knowledge of Federal Government acquisition processes including FAR, DID, CDRLS, etc.
- Monitor contract, subcontract, and funding; prepare forecasts of program financial performance.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business management, finance or accounting, and advanced degree/studies preferred or completion of a military technical training school.
- Fifteen (15) years of Department of Defense leadership experience can be substituted for degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing complex, projects and programs for the federal government.
- PMP or equivalent (highly desired)
- Experience managing software development projects, using agile principles and methods.
Other Requirements: Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U. S. Citizenship status with a TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance. Security Clearance requirements will be specified in the Government’s Task Order.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. The above is intended to describe the general contents of and requirements for the performance of this job.
Cole Engineering Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, political affiliation, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, membership in an employee organization, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws.
- Address Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20