Lead a modern data solutions team that is developing an enterprise data governance for an overarching architecture and technology solutions and roadmaps for a complex, emerging Army force management enterprise system. Enforce enterprise standards and provide governance for the enterprise data strategy and technology modernization efforts in an Agile environment. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts, and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts, including data strategy, enterprise architecture, data architecture, data models, and data standards. Analyze the functions and operating environments of independently developed, but fundamentally interdependent technical components to guide development of the overarching data architecture that provides seamless current and future functionality and allows for dynamic enhancements. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision and mentor or supervise both employees and other team members in technical competencies.
- 10+ years of experience with data architecture, data warehousing, and data governance in the federal government
- 5+ years of experience with leading business process reengineering, business process assessment, or business architectural development
- 5+ years of experience with managing an enterprise data catalog for a large organization
- 5+ years of experience with developing highly responsive data structures, metadata capture strategies, ontologies, and data dictionaries
- 3+ years of experience with leading data operations teams to develop architecture, data interfaces, and data mode
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience with managing classified and sensitive data
- Knowledge of DoD and Army enterprise Cloud environments
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Computer Engineering, or Systems Engineering preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $93,300.00 to $212,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Job Number: R0141486
- Address Arlington, Virginia, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10