About the job
Certilytics offers a suite of innovative analytic solutions including Big Data Services, Total Population Health Management, Financial Risk Intelligence and Customized Prediction Models. These solutions are configured upon our open source Hadoop Platform, with the underlying philosophy of providing analytics as a service and moving beyond predictions to deliver actionable intelligence.
Our team represents a dynamic infusion of multidiscipline which includes actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and the health insurance industry. Certilytics has extensive experience working with a diverse set of customers including large self-insured employers, health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, government programs, care management companies and health systems. These relationships with various data providers and customers allows for rapid data ingestion, validation and enrichment as well as streamlined delivery of analytic dashboards, outputs and visualizations to our customers.
Our unique approach allows for the development of the most accurate financial, clinical and behavioral models in the industry.
Data Technician (IT Operations)
Compensation Range ($56,000 to $78,000)
The data technician will manage a stream of daily jobs as they fulfill an integral role within a complex data pipeline that receives processes and extracts data to serve the needs of both internal and external clients. The technician will adhere to best-in-class procedures to ensure all steps are performed thoroughly and accurately, as they contribute to their team’s efforts to attain operational excellence. The technician will help design and perform methodical checks to ensure data is timely and of the highest quality; they will assist with the analysis of processing issues that may arise; and, they will coordinate and communicate with various teams to ensure job-execution schedules satisfy the service-level agreements of our global clients.
- Receive and log incoming data
- Run and monitor daily data processes
- Analyze, identify, and solve data issues
- Perform root cause analysis and offer data solutions to multiple stakeholders where possible
- Process, load, and deliver inbound, outbound, and internal data files
- Evaluate and monitor data quality including exception and error handling
- Communicate with clients and vendors regarding data quality and timeliness
- Maintain a log of data issues
- Maintain a record of quality assurance checks
- Create accurate and effective documentation
- Ability to handle other assigned duties
BENEFITS EFFECTIVE ON DATE OF HIRE
Automatic Payroll Deposit: Paychecks can be automatically deposited into a maximum of three different accounts at no cost to the associate.
401(k) Retirement Plan: Associates may contribute up to 100% of base salary on a pre -tax basis. Personal contributions are 100% vested. Certilytics will match 33.3% of the first 6%. The company match is vested over a three year period.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP): When you or your immediate family members need a hand balancing work, life and personal issues, Certilytics provides professional assistance, at no cost to you.
Paid Time Off (PTO): PTO is designed for the professional associate to be able to take PTO as necessary based on meeting deliverables, departmental needs, and staffing, allowing for work life balance.
Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
Medical Coverage – Anthem High Deductible with HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) OR High Deductible with HAS (Health Saving Account)
Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D): company paid term life insurance and AD&D coverage equal to 2X your annual base salary. In addition, each dependent will receive coverage of $2,000.
Group Term Life Insurance (GTL): This benefit provides optional employee life insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts: (Healthcare and Dependent Care): Associates may contribute up to $3,050 annually on a pre-tax basis for Healthcare and up to $5,000 annually for Dependent Care.
LegalCare®: This benefit includes coverage for legal office work, buying and selling a home, adoption, administrative hearings, debt collection defense and more.
Voluntary Accident: This benefit provides coverage for a variety of accidents including lacerations, fractures, emergency treatment, etc.
Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance: This benefit includes coverage for major illnesses. You may select a base policy of $10,000 or $15,000.
Benefits Effective After 90 Days Of Employment
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Consistently execute repeatable processes by methodically following procedural checklists
- Pivot accurately and efficiently between simultaneous processes
- Pay strict attention to detail and data accuracy
- Perform quick decision-making
- Carry out initial troubleshooting and exhibit judgement as to when issues require escalation
- Improve from on-the-job experiences and mistakes, and contribute toward operational enhancement efforts
- Cooperate actively as part of a purposeful team to assist with the meeting of common goals
- Ability to maintain flexible work hours, when needed, to meet client deliverables (evenings and weekends may be required)
- Awareness and respect for internal- and external- client SLAs
- Exhibit good interpersonal and presentation skills when interacting with multiple levels
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously, and collaboratively, with coworkers and partners across multiple time-zones
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Visio)
- Technical mindset and eagerness to learn new tools
- Experience with basic SQL
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience with scripting languages and Hadoop technology stack
- Experience with healthcare data
- Experience with EDI, file exchange and data security principles, data communication, FTP, SFTP and other data transfer protocols, and encryption and authentication maintenance
Physical Demands & Work Conditions
- Ability to work online from home with minimum interruptions
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing in-front of a computer
- Salary Offer $56,000/yr - $78,000/yr
- Address USA (Hybrid)
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5