About the job
The Data Engineer/Programmer Analyst III will work on all phases of the application development lifecycle. The individual will be responsible for design, development, implementation, documentation, and optimization of an assortment of solutions. The Programmer Analyst III will have prior experience delivering efficient, high performance, and easy to support solutions primarily within the Microsoft suite of technologies. The individual will have prior experience in providing technical leadership and direction to direct reports.
Overview Of Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership, creating standards for technical approaches and/or software development practices.
- Maintain awareness of software development trends, new tools, efficiencies, and share with entire team on routine basis.
- Provide proactive solution detection, analysis, and guidance.
- Design, document, develop, test, debug, deploy, and support a variety of custom or commercial software applications.
- Gather, analyze, and document user reporting and/or data feed requirements
- Complete code reviews.
- Provide escalated support to direct reports.
- Perform any other assigned tasks deemed necessary by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with Microsoft technologies, application design, development, and administration.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with cloud-based solutions and/or hybrid connectivity
- Strong understanding of secure application development with the ability to perform application security reviews
- Prior experience with data visualization tools, dashboard and web-based reporting tools
- Prior experience with development for mobile devices
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical and decision-making skills, and ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Database – MS SQL Server
- Operating Systems – Windows 2008/2012 R2/Azure
- Tools – Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Business Intelligence Design Studio, Team Foundation Server, PowerBI
- Other – SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Visio
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Sick time plan that you can use to support you or your immediate families health
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility Requirements May Apply For The Following Benefits
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts’ management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with California law, please see here for more information.
- Address Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10