WHAT YOU’LL DO
BCG FED is a US federally compliant environment at BCG Inc. The BCG FED team supports several products within Microsoft 365 GOV including Office Pro Plus and Exchange Online. The BCG FED Organization is seeking a knowledgeable and talented Data Custodian Engineer that will be responsible for operating and maintaining the BCG Data Governance program in alignment with NIST 800-171, CMMC and IT Security best practices.
Your duties will include:
- Management of the Data Lifecycle for BCG and Client data as data is ingested, stored, processed, transmitted, and purged from the system.
- Ownership of the Business Continuity strategy for both the infrastructure and data.
- Enhance and maintain the Data Classification strategy in alignment with business and client requirements.
- Translate compliance and client contractual obligations into a data protection schema.
- Manage the Data Loss Prevention MSP to ensure data confidentiality.
- Collaborate with engineering and cloud teams to lead effective process improvements.
- Provide monthly metrics reporting, identify, and manage gaps in data protection policy, and work to resolve.
- Leverage multiple security technologies to secure remote access to Controlled Unclassified information.
- Document Data Protection and Client assurance process and procedures.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Strong comprehensive problem-solving skills to identify and solve issues quickly.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a virtual, geographically dispersed team bringing a sense of urgency to the tasks at hand.
- Effectively handle difficult and stressful situations with poise, tact, and patience, while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and quality-minded.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5-8+ years of experience in information security, compliance, audit and/or risk management.
- 3-5+ years of Data Classification technical capabilities and strategies.
- Familiar with relevant industry standards and frameworks (i.e., FedRAMP, NIST 800-171, CMMC, DFARS 252.204-7012, etc.).
- Encryption and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) experience.
- Experience with Business Continuity to include backup capabilities.
- Ability to foresee and identify mitigation strategies for risks.
- Knowledge of security issues, trends, and best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and O365.
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance (if required).
YOU’LL WORK WITH
This individual will collaborate with other BCG information technology teams such as Identity, Information Management, Information Encryption, Hosting, Devices Team – Windows/Mac/Mobile, Security, Voice and Networking
to ensure alignment with BCG’s overall IT architecture plan.
Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.
- Address Atlanta, GA, USA
- Salary Offer $20.000 ~ $50.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10