At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. #FindYourFutureWithUs!
The Boeing Company is seeking an Experienced Cyber Security Gov,Risk&Comp Specialist in the St. Louis MO, Fairfax VA, Kent WA, Bellevue WA, & North Charleston, SC.
As a member of our Information Security team you will take on challenging and unique opportunities in support of our Strategy, Architecture and Integration function. We are a fast paced, high energy organization focused on pro-actively mitigating cybersecurity risks across Boeing.
Working with our Security Analysts, your work statement includes:
- Shared responsibility to coordinate the Threat Model Review and Architecture Review Board processes
- Assist in the review of Threat Models and Architecture change requests that flow through the Information Security review process
- Manage Information Security IT Program Architecture Assessment Playbook
- Manage team risks and metrics
- Shared responsibility to manage user account access for Boeing Application Security Intelligence Center (BASIC)
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Do you have the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship?
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize work for a small team effectively and rapidly
- Ability to lead meetings with a group of subject matter experts, bringing the group to consensus on work scope and approach at the beginning of a project and bringing them to agreement on closure evidence at the end
- Ability to learn to identify critical data and processing in Information Technology systems
- 1+ Yrs Experience Working knowledge of security concepts
- 1+ Yrs Experience Working knowledge of application and infrastructure lifecycle management
- 1+ Yrs Experience Working knowledge of cloud platforms and concepts
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Ability to learn threat modeling and the application of different assessment methods to a specific system
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Hands on experience with security threat modeling tools and processes.
- Knowledge of the application development and sustainment (AD&S) gated process
- Experience with software defined networks, especially on cloud platforms
- Python, Java, yaml
- Kubernetes, Docker
- CISSP, Security+ or other cybersecurity certifications
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years’ related work experience, 9 years’ related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Address Hazelwood, MO, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors