About the job
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual.
Right now, we have an opportunity for a Cybersecurity Solution Engineer to join our Global Cybersecurity Identity Management Team to lead design and implementation in our identity lifecycle and entitlement processes and systems. In this role you will lead development and maintenance of solutions that allow managers and administrators to automate, manage and provision employee access to systems and applications that help strengthen our cybersecurity posture and improve the employee experience.
About The Job
- You will develop Identity Governance and Administration / IGA Solutions at an enterprise level using your development experience in the cybersecurity industry.
- In this role you will work closely with our Architects on their 3 to 5 year vision plan.
- You will be the technical expert on to match this vision to the solution delivery teams consisting of Engineers and Product Owners.
- Contributes actively in a collaborative environment ensuring the overall success of projects
- Provides production support as needed and is an escalation resource for junior team members
- Works with our agile team and architects to help translate business requirements into working, iterative solutions
- Supports product owner interactions with customers and development teams to define requirements
- Contributes to the production of support documentation
- Performs quality assurance architecture and design guide review; defects or discrepancies in requirements identified and resolved with appropriate partners
- Identify and implements appropriate continuous improvement opportunities
- Plans work out appropriately, effectively communicates and responds to escalations/inquiries
- Conducts threat modeling
- Conducts impact analysis
- Develops component design
- Develops system/application architecture
- Develops Build and Deployment guides
Key Focus Areas
- Identity and Access Management
- AWS deployment and management
- Microservice and API integrations
- Scripting and automation
Highly Qualified Candidates Will Have Experience With The Following
- Expert level in Enterprise IGA engineering and solution delivery, preferably with Sailpoint products
- AWS (CloudFormation, Lambda)
- Oracle, MS-SQL, SQL, Jboss
- CI/CD & pipeline automation tools (GIT, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development.
- 10+ years of professional development experience
- Industry cybersecurity and/or technology certifications are an expectation or must be obtained within 6 months if not possessed. Examples include: CISSP, SANs Certs, CSSLP, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards
- Expert level analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Expert level experience with layered system architectures and layered solutions; understanding of shared software concepts
- SME level knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
- SME level knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations. Extensive knowledge of design and development tools.
- SME level knowledge of architectures and technical standards.
- extensive understanding of shared software concepts.
- Expert proficiency in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Expert proficiency in new and emerging technologies.
- Expert level oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.
- Address Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20