The Cybersecurity Senior Director of Security Operations and Resilience is responsible for enabling the implementation and operationalization of numerous security controls. The Senior Director will develop and drive alignment of the overall security operations and resilience vision and roadmap. They will enable consistent measurement and visibility of results, dependencies, and connection points across multiple stakeholders throughout the enterprise. They will ensure that risk-driven security roadmaps are effectively prioritized and sequenced to reduce the risk to The Home Depot’s customers, associates, and overall business strategy.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
30% – Partners with functional and technical leaders to identify and plan capabilities necessary to drive alignment of overall product vision and enterprise roadmap for the Company’s enterprise priorities and common services
20% – Drives strategy for the prioritization, sequencing, and execution of roadmaps and ensure that capital is effectively deployed across the enterprise
20% – Enables consistent measurement and transparent visibility of results, dependencies, and connection points across multiple stakeholders at all levels in the organization
20% Attracts, retains, develops, and motivates product management talent; Manages and coordinates strategic direction for staff; Provides leadership, mentoring, and coaching to direct reports; Conducts annual and mid-year reviews, reviewing individual development plans and providing performance feedback
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to the Chief Product and Experience Officer
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 10+ years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions, there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Experience in designing and leading DevSecOps and/or fusion centers; background in Security Operations Center and Security engineering leadership.
- Experience assessing cybersecurity maturity and building multi-year roadmaps to advance maturity; familiarity with the MITRE ATT&CK and NIST CSF frameworks.
- Experience managing cyber threat investigations and a keen understanding of the current cyber threat landscape.
- Understanding of how to integrate cybersecurity incident response with enterprise resilience functions; experience with cyber exercises.
- Strategically minded with the ability to present complex concepts to an executive audience while also leading a team of subject matter experts.
- Experience managing a large portfolio of projects.
- Familiarity with PCI and SOX compliance frameworks.
- Adept at building highest performing teams with a keen emphasis on diversity and inclusion, maintaining performance standards, motivating associates and developing their careers.
- Proficient in defining, communicating and driving value propositions, success metrics and outcomes
- Proficient in shaping, aligning and guiding execution of strategic direction for domain or significant portfolio segment
- Proficient in communicating, building influence and developing relationships with functional and technical leaders, with high-level vendor partners and across all levels in the organization
- Proficient in utilizing deep market and industry knowledge to achieve strategic objectives
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Situational Adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
Plans and Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
Persuades: Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
Financial Acumen: Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions
Organizational Savvy: Maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Address Atlanta, GA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors