1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
- Knowledgeable in Security and Privacy best practices in the tech industry
- Knowledgeable in California Privacy, EBAG, IDT and other globally recognized compliance
- Able to articulate the Security & Privacy needs to push initiatives across the company.
- Working knowledge of triaging, understanding the seriousness of Security/Privacy incidents and working with different teams to resolve the risks in a timely manner.
- Team player who can collaborate across various businesses to enforce Security/Privacy across all the products.
- BS degree and 12+ years related experience.
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.
- Address Innovation Drive, San Jose, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20