Job Category: Information Technology
Business Line: B&P – Buildings & Places
Business Group: Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
AECOM is seeking a CyberSecurity Leader to be based in our Washington, D.C . office.
The Cybersecurity Leader will be responsible for the following items:
The Cybersecurity Leader will work closely with our established OT Cybersecurity Team to develop and grow our current offerings. This team provides cybersecurity design, assessment & authorization, and consulting services for the US Government’s advanced facilities, built environment, transportation, environmental, water, and energy markets.
- Lead and develop the Cybersecurity growth strategy activities to establish and capture a pipeline of cybersecurity advisory services across the globe
- Lead professional FRCS and IT/OT converged cybersecurity consulting services for internal design teams and external clients
- Participate in governance, risk, compliance, secure design, and implementation of complex control system networks
- Understand building automation systems including HVAC, electrical lighting control systems, generator control systems, fire alarm and mass notification control systems, advanced meter infrastructure, and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition environments
- Understand the functionality of network switches, routers, firewalls, virtualized servers, converged platforms, client workstations, and various cybersecurity platforms and resources
- Support projects to achieve or surpass client expectations for quality, schedule, and budget
- Participate in project decisions and client interactions regarding technical approaches, cost, and scheduling performance
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what’s possible – the world’s longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustainingdisaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
- Named one of Fortune magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for the sixth consecutive year
- Ranked #1 in Engineering News-Record ’s 2020 “Top 200 Environmental Firms”
- Ranked #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering News-Record ’s 2020 “Top 500 Design Firms”
- VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
DCSA—Buildings + Places
AECOM’s Buildings + Places practice includes architecture, interiors, building engineering, workplace strategy, business transformation, asset advisory, economics and development planning, master planning, urban planning, and landscape architecture.
With a range of expertise from strategy and design through project realization, we create better outcomes to grow economies, protect natural systems, conserve natural resources, make societies more equitable and connect and engage people through innovative, sustainable design solutions.
Our teams have worked on signature projects such as the London 2012 Olympic Park and Legacy Framework, to the new plan for the LA2028 Olympics, to industrial facilities for GE and Rolls-Royce, to headquarters and workplaces for NASA, Unilever, Sony Music, DirecTV, Box, Inc. and many Fortune 500 companies.
- BA/BS + 8 YORE or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- U.S. Citizenship is required for this position
- Current Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Global Industrial Control System Professional (GICSP) certification or equivalent certifications.
- Knowledge of DoD practices for FRCS Cybersecurity Design and Assessment and Authorization (A&A), along with general Cybersecurity consulting practices for Industrial Control Systems
- Travel nationally and internationally to support projects.
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Information Technology
Business Line B&P – Buildings & Places
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 262344BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Address Washington, DC, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10