As a Cybersecurity Intern, you will have the opportunity to develop, implement, and test cybersecurity solutions for a global environment. Identify vulnerabilities and create reports of findings with recommendations to senior leadership. This position provides opportunities to interact with business and IT professionals at all levels of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and mature a global phishing campaign from the current regional operation.
- Monitors, analyzes, and validates threat intelligence to identify, mitigate, and report cyber security threats.
- Provides timely detection, alerting, and the response of malicious network activity originating from external and internal threat actors.
- Identifies, develops, and implements resilient countermeasures to reduce risk to the enterprise.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent greencard holder.
- Be familiar with Virus Detection, Endpoint Security, and IDS/IPS.
- Be familiar with Social Engineering tactics and methods of prevention.
- Be familiar with important frameworks, regulations, and standards (NIST 800-171, ISO27001, GDPR, etc).
Must possess the following characteristics and capabilities:
- Strong verbal and concise written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be willing to work off hours as needed.
General Job Requirements
- This position will work in an office setting, expect minimal physical demands.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Reading PA
- Address Reading, PA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5