Full Job Description
This job is CONTINGENT upon funding, an open position, customer approval, completion of a favorable background investigation, and the ability to obtain and maintain a USPS sensitive clearance.
An experienced Cybersecurity Engineer – Vulnerability is needed to join the CISO Risk Management Portfolio to support the Vulnerability Management & Assessments (VMA) program at the Eagan Data Center Facility location.
Location: Eagan, MN 55121
Job Responsibilities and requirements:
- Support Scanning Vulnerability Assessments (SVA).
- Work with the RISK: (VMA) TeamEagan 1 team and be responsible for the security architecture across a variety of applications or domains, to include cloud computing, and assigned to project/initiatives of large size, complexity and risk.
- Develop actionable security blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines to ensure enterprise information technology architecture and support is consistent, usable, secure and adds value to the business.
- Have current, hands on experience with Tenable vulnerability scanning in a large enterprise.
- Demonstrate experience with maintaining and troubleshooting complex issues on Linux systems
- Demonstrate experience in creating and maintaining scripts
- Demonstrate experience with interacting with system API’s.
- Show an understanding of IPv4 and IPv6 network architectures to facilitate troubleshooting of complex issues
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance.
- Must have 5+ years of relevant work experience and a Bachelor’s degree.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field. In lieu of degree, two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Experience with security tools such as Tenable, DAST, etc.
Any prior experience with Splunk, DAST, PCI, container security.
Relocation assistance is not offered.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
- Address Eagan, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10