- Participate in the design, implementation, and delivery of Cyber Security applications and appliances, including NGFWs, IDS/IPS, Anti-virus, Web Application Firewalls, etc…
- Participate in the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the security engineering team and associated appliances.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining cyber security solutions.
- Experience in the implementation of cyber security tools (hardware and software): able to research, evaluate, and devise course of action for security hardware/software and tools to make overall impact on the enterprise’s existing security environment.
- Experience in participating and leading projects and implementing new technologies and solutions.
- Expert level knowledge of core networking protocols including BGP, DNS, HTTP/S, DNS, etc…
- Expert level knowledge of operating systems, e.g. Windows, Linux, & Unix
- 8+ years of production support and design of Cyber Security technologies
- 8+ years of operational experience with security technologies
- 8+ years of implementing or utilizing technology lifecycles and best practices
- Expert level network troubleshooting skills utilizing packet capture/analysis packages such as Wireshark, TCPdump, etc…
- Excellent customer facing communication skills (both written and verbal)
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington’s Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
- Address Ohio, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 20+