About This Role
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
- Analyzes, designs and develops security solutions with Cybersecurity architects to ensure it is consistent with corporate technology goals and risk tolerance levels. Designs and engineers solutions to align with the Cybersecurity Strategy
- Serves as the subject matter expert for supported security technologies, and act as subject matter expert during escalations
- Validates current and future state architectural models to assess impact across assigned Cybersecurity technology systems. Oversees security requirements and technical specifications to guide project implementation towards successful solution delivery
- Provides direction to infrastructure, operations, data and application developments groups throughout transitioning phase, implementation in production and beyond
- Manages relationships with security partners and vendors. Builds and maintains effective relationships with management, peers, project managers and internal customer
- Maintains knowledge of engineering next-gen designs, security trends, threats and attack techniques
- Ensures compliance to audit, regulatory and legal requirements
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelors – Computer Science or related
- 4+ Years – Information Security, Application Security, Security Engineering or related
- Internal applicants only: technical proficiency rating of competent on the Dreyfus engineering scale
External applicants will be required to perform a technical interview.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.
Job ID : R14096
- Address Riverwoods, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5