At H&P, our people are our strength.
The Cybersecurity Engineer, Principal, will be the primary subject matter expert for cybersecurity tools and systems utilized by the Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT) and Vulnerability Management (VM) team. They will apply their knowledge in helping drive adoption and application of best practices, helping H&P make the right decisions on technology related project and initiatives, working closely with the CIRT and VM teams to ensure they have the systems and tools they need to be successful, and giving guidance to the cyber tools admin teams.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support the IT Governance and Response group (CIRT, VM, and Architecture) in the design, development, and documentation of technologies to support their objectives.
- Act as technical lead for Cyber Security tool implementation projects.
- Support the cyber tool administration teams and act as a mentor / point of escalation for assisting them in issue resolution.
- Be an agent of continuous improvement:
- Understand, document, and suggest improvements to processes involving security toolsets.
- Understand and drive for best practice implementation / configuration of the cybersecurity toolsets to ensure efficiency and efficacy of their usage.
- Suggest new and/or different technologies where appropriate to better support company objectives.
Understand and be able to communicate complex technical information to all levels of personnel (Front line workers to executive leadership).
- Experience and proficient or better knowledge with the following Technologies/vendors required.
- LogRhythm preferred.
- Endpoint Protection
- SentinelOne preferred.
- Bit9 preferred
- Proofpoint Email Security
- Okta preferred
- Experience with the following technologies / vendors is a plus.
- Microsoft Azure:
- Log Collection
- RSA NetWitness
- A Strong understanding of Cyber security toolsets in support of Cyber Incident Response (CIRT) and Vulnerability Management teams/activities.
- Experience working with and/or implementing solutions in the following areas a plus:
- Log aggregation
- SEIM implementations / replacements
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Privileged Access Management / Privileged Identity Management
Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
- Address Tulsa, OK, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5