The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Participate as a highly skilled member on a team of Cyber Security Engineers, providing technical leadership and Production Support for Identity and Access Management Systems. This can include the planning, testing and implementation phases of information security projects, as assigned by management. Production Support includes oversight, coordination and management of resources to provide an effective Production Support model for assigned IAM products (RSA SecurID, RSA Adaptive Authentication, CyberArk, SSO technologies, MFA technologies, SailPoint, etc). Positions requires strong communication skills and effective management of relationships with key support partners, line of business representatives, and vendors. Heavy collaboration required across the IAM Production Support team and the broader Corporate Cyber Security organization at Truist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Develop and maintain the technical IT/cyber capabilities including all phases of the software development lifecycle and software stack which includes threat modeling of application designs, static application security testing (SAST), software composition analysis (SCA), dynamic application security testing (DAST), and penetration testing.
- Participate in efforts related to designing, planning, enhancing, and testing all cybersecurity technologies used throughout the enterprise including base-lining current systems, trend analysis, and capacity planning as required for future systems requirements and new technologies.
- Participate in the analysis of information to determine, recommend, and plan the use of new technologies, or modifications to existing equipment and systems that will provide capability for proposed project or work load, efficient operation and effective use of allotted resources
- Participate in the implementation of new information security technologies or integration of existing technologies including initial configuration, installation, change management, and operational handoff
- Take a new perspective on existing solutions to solve complex problems and exercise judgment based on the analysis (e.g. modeling, testing, etc.) of multiple sources of information.
- Provide technical support of information security technologies, providing problem analysis and resolution in a timely manner and explain and interpret complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- Lead small cybersecurity projects with manageable risks and resource requirements; plays significant roles in larger, more complex initiatives.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of experience in systems engineering or administration or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- In-depth knowledge in applied enterprise information security technologies including but not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, network operating systems, identity management, database activity monitoring, encryption, content filtering, and Mainframe security
- Previous experience in planning and managing IT projects
- 5 to 7 years IT systems technology support experience in a large Enterprise Environment
- 4 to 6 years of Cyber Security Experience
- Technical competency it at least two (2) core IAM services (CyberArk, SailPoint Identity IQ, CA ILM, Centrify, Adaptive Authentication, Oracle IAM, Active Directory, RACF, and SSO technologies (ADFS).
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, including executive management, as well as with technology staff. The ability to be an intermediary between technical individuals and management is essential
- Proven track record that shows the ability to set targets, execute a plan, deliver results, and understand lessons learned applied towards the next project/effort
- Self-motivating and quick-learner, capable of translating IT, IS, and Business ideas, knowledge, and strategy, into objectives and a move forward plan; can work autonomously with little direction.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
- Strong communication skills, documentation skills, and collaboration skills
- Project Management and Business Analyst experience a plus.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
- Address Atlanta, GA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20