About the job
CAREERS THAT CHANGE THE WORLD
It is preferred that the Cyber Security Engineer be onsite in the Arlington, VA office 1 day a month, but it is flexible.
Cambridge Associates believes our clients come first.
Our clients are the most compelling endowments, foundations, pensions, private clients, and institutional investors around the globe.
Cambridge Associates believes culture is central to your success and ours.
We believe in a vibrant, values-driven culture that is supportive, inclusive, and diverse. Here, we celebrate the individual while we support global connectivity. At CA, collaboration wins, kindness matters, and your success is our priority.
- We foster an inclusive and diverse environment that enables all individuals to engage and bring their full selves to work.
Cambridge Associates believes we do our best when you do your best.
At CA, we are only as successful as you are. We actively recruit and invest in the most dynamic and diverse talent and then empower you to succeed. By leveraging your unique skills, developing your individual career goals, and building a collaborative global community of connected, diverse individuals, we build a community that is stronger together.
But enough about us. Tell us about YOU
- Are you a bold individual seeking an opportunity to contribute to a value-based, collaborative environment in some of the most exciting cities around the globe?
- Are you eager to work for an organization committed to diversity, inclusion, sustainability, and Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Do you strive to work in an environment that encourages innovation and teamwork?
- Are you a thought leader who cares about making a difference in the world while contributing to an amazing culture?
- Do you value a challenging professional opportunity where you can leverage your skills, gain a valuable foundational in finance and investment, and build a long-term career development plan?
- Are you seeking a competitive salary a robust and comprehensive benefits program, and a variety of attractive benefits and perks?
What You’ll Do
- Develop, implement, maintains, and operates information system security controls and countermeasures. Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in acquisition, development, and change management lifecycle of information systems, and monitors for compliance
- Serve as technical support for IR and other IT teams throughout the implementation and maintenance of assigned information security solutions.
- Identify and implement refinements and nuances in Cyber Security team’s ability to detect, respond and remediate threats across all areas of technologies.
- Keep abreast with ongoing cyber threats and enhance detection & response capabilities by creating custom indicators across all detection and monitoring technologies.
- Administer, maintain, and implement new and existing Cyber Security systems running both on-prem and in the cloud.
- Identify, report, and participate in activities during information security incidents as part of an Incident Response Team; review and respond to security alerts to investigate malicious activity.
- Build custom solutions to automate repetitive tasks and improve overall efficiency of incident response team.
What You’ll Bring
- Broad Knowledge of Cyber Security concepts including cryptography, authentication and authorization, access control, security architectures, threat modeling, vulnerabilities, and software security
- 2+ years’ experience designing and/or deploying security architectures
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft 365 E5 Suite
- 2+ years’ experience working with AWS (Azure knowledge and experience is a plus)
- Experience installing and administering Linux & Windows operating systems, Firewalls & Network infrastructure for on-prem and cloud applications and systems
- Practical experience using the MITRE ATT&CK Framework and developing solutions and monitoring protocols to identify and respond to known attack actors TTPs
- Strong understanding of SIEM, EDR, CASB and DLP technologies
- Vulnerability Management experience is a plus (Qualys, Nessus, etc.)
- Certifications: Cloud (AWS, Azure) / Security + / Network + / SANS
- Experience supporting SIEM technologies
- Must be self-driven and a person who takes initiative
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communications
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
The firm is committed to the concept and practice of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. It is expected that all employees will follow a similar policy toward their co-workers.
- Address Arlington, VA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5