Austin, Texas, United States of America
Spring, Texas, United States of America
Category: Information Technology
Job ID: 3077905
Are you passionate about helping a broad range of business and technology partners secure their customer engagements and business? We are too! We are HP Cybersecurity and we are tasked with the security of the HP enterprise. As HP continues our digital transformation, the work of the cybersecurity professional is never complete and is always interesting. Come be a part of making a difference with us!
In this Cybersecurity Engagement Lead role you will serve as a liaison in Business and IT initiatives to drive compliance with security risk assessments, testing, and policies. You will work as a program and project manager leading cybersecurity initiatives and BU requested improvements. This role involves receiving feedback and requests from all sources, identifying goals, prioritizing, and representing them back to cybersecurity leadership for prioritization and triage. The ideal candidate for this role will seek out improvement opportunities, build a business case, project plan, and then coordinate or implement themselves.
You will also provide support in ensuring Cybersecurity services are incorporated into projects at the opportune milestones and delivered on time, while identifying, tracking, and addressing roadblocks, if necessary. The right candidate will be able to meet demands associated with managing multiple projects and engagements across a global environment, while providing exceptional customer service through cybersecurity support and consulting.
The success of this position will depend on your abilities to develop relationships and strengthen HP Cybersecurity‘s presence throughout IT and the Business, while developing targeted communication and engagement plans and methodologies, will be essential tasks for the success of this role. Customer relationship management, including ongoing engagement, responding to inquiries, and answering security service and operations-related questions are additional responsibilities of the role.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to demonstrate expert level communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and leadership skills to influence outcomes and foster relationships to achieve common objectives
- Ability to set direction, resolve conflict, and execute with limited information and ambiguity across a large, complex organization with distributed global teams
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a matrixed environment
- Experience with customer support and/or sales
- Strong analytic skills and fact-based decision making
- Proven ability to communicate complex information in simple terms
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize requests and workload accordingly
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong knowledge and experience with program and project management and SDLC methodologies
- Management-level presentation abilities leveraging multi-media platforms, data analysis, and visualization
- Expert-level abilities with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint, PowerBI, etc.)
- Specialist-level knowledge of the following cybersecurity domains:
- Compliance and Governance
- Risk Management, including third-party risk management
- Security Architecture and Design
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Identity and Access Management
- Application Security
- Network Security
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Cybersecurity, or related field
- 2 years in project management, product management, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and conceptual thinking
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business groups
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar security certification preferred or acquired within one year of hire
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Masters level business degree (MBA)
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
- Address Austin, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors