Austin, Texas, United States of America
Spring, Texas, United States of America
Category: Information Technology
Job ID: 3075760
As HP continues to digitally transform our business to meet the needs of our customers, there are increased opportunities to provide security solutions that mitigate threats against HP’s enterprise. The need for companies, products, and services to be secure is more important than ever in this constantly changing landscape.
Are you passionate about helping a broad range of business and technology partners secure their lines of business and critical assets? We are too! We are HP Cybersecurity and we are tasked with the security of the HP enterprise. As HP continues our digital transformation, the work of the cybersecurity professional is never complete and is always interesting. Come be a part of making a difference with us!
In this role you will have a chance to:
- Drives HP Deal Support engagement with business teams
- Collaborate with teams across Cybersecurity and IT disciplines
- Ensure HP policy and regulatory compliance across customer engagements
- Support process improvement, automation projects, and drive stakeholder engagement
- Drive stakeholder engagement across revenue and spend lines
What the Cybersecurity Deal Support Program Manager – Business Alignment and Security Solutions (BASS) does at HP:
- Drive HP Deal Support engagement with business teams including Request For Information/Quote/Proposal (RFI/Q/P) responses, contractual compliance validation, complex security schedule negotiation, and end-to-end deal support process management with accountability to executive Cybersecurity leadership
- Participate in complex security deals across verticals and supporting regulatory and industry security inquiry responses including SEC reporting, cyber insurance underwriters, sustainability impact, and other commercial deliverables as needed.
- Direct existing account teams to manage complex customer-driven vendor oversight assessments by providing approved Cybersecurity responses and skillfully guiding the HP account leadership team with adhering to the customer’s assessment scope.
- Lead elements of continuous program improvement, tools requirement validation, and process automation while fostering cross-functional implementation teamwork
- Drive redraft of existing customer and vendor contracts to incorporate privacy and cybersecurity regulatory updates.
- Partner with HP Cybersecurity teams to provide meaningful measures and metrics for risk treatment and team performance.
- Exert influence horizontally and vertically in the organization; demonstrates business acumen and applies it for effective business engagement with internal customers and effective management of sales programs and initiatives.
- Design and deliver formal presentations to executive-level audiences
- Think creatively about solutions to complex issues and problem solving
- Value strong working relationships and teamwork across a variety of teams and global regions to reach common milestones and fuel profitable growth
Individuals who thrive in this role at HP, typically have:
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional programs
- Prior legal experience or experience with enterprise contracts is a plus
- Exceptional Cyber and IT security contract risks, threats, and prevention language is a plus
- A mindset of continuous growth, curiosity, and asking WHY?
About the Team:
The Deal Support team is part of the Business Alignment and Security Solutions team in HP’s Cybersecurity organization. The BASS team’s primary objective is to closely partner with the HP business units and functions to influence and drive security throughout the development and delivery lifecycles. The BASS team leverages relationships across and throughout HP to bring optimal deal support that reduces risks and leads to HP providing secure solutions to our customers.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we.
We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
We are 55,000 HP employees, united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Interested in joining us? Let’s talk.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
- Address Austin, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors