About the job
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
As a key member of our Information Technology group, you’ll play a critical part in shaping the future of mobility. If you’re looking for the chance to leverage advanced technology to redefine the transportation landscape, enhance the customer experience and improve people’s lives, this is the opportunity for you. Join us and challenge your IT expertise and analytical skills to help create vehicles that are as smart as you are.
Description: Manage and apply cyber security requirements and deliverables into IT processes and product development
- Work with feature owners to manage the progression of each feature through development
- Ensure security is built in to the design upfront
- Deliver cyber security specifications and standards unique to the connected vehicle ecosystem
- Support cyber security requirement and testing development
- Ensure systems, features, components are designed using robust engineering processes (e.g., threat analysis, risk assessment, adoption of security requirements, security audits, vehicle ecosystem assessments, etc.)
- Interface with external organizations on cross-functional issues related to cyber security
- Develop and utilize global supplier expertise to meet cyber security expectations
- Provide project status presentations to management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 2 + years’ experience in Embedded Systems, Project management
- 1 + year’s cyber experience
- Strong leadership skills, Security & controls
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford’s benefits and compensation, click here:
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Address Dearborn, MI, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors