At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst – Product Security to join the Boeing team in Aurora, CO. This position will focus on supporting a proprietary program with activities in several states.
This Cybersecurity Analyst position (Level 2) will support requirements/processes, a diverse background of project experience, and the clear exhibition of superior judgment and decision making to assist in engineering new solutions and support existing Risk Management Framework (RMF) capabilities. Demonstrated critical thinking and troubleshooting skills are also required.
A successful candidate will implement cybersecurity during all phases of a program and work closely with the customer to provide a secure framework for the programs information systems.
As a Cybersecurity Analyst – Product Security you will be an integral part of the program and have the opportunity to work with multiple engineering and support groups on both on-going operational efforts and exciting future projects for a highly valued, dynamic program.
- Provide systems engineering for high performance computing systems, specifically in Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Interpret system requirements and provide subject matter expertise to program management and customers
- Address and develop solutions for computing security requirements (e.g., RMF)
- Perform security evaluation of vendor hardware, software, documentation and testing, and documenting findings in reports and briefings
- Evaluate and apply government cybersecurity (DoD, NIST, FIPS, JSIG and NSA) policies and instructions
- Ensure system and interface requirements support cybersecurity needs
- Coordinate with system stakeholders to define IA related system integration needs and schedules, such as certification events and test
- Prepare test cases, test scripts, test plans and procedures, data collection, and lab infrastructure for cybersecurity functions
- Participate in system and project development, integration activities, and working groups
- Apply a logical approach in solving challenging problems
- Use OS Environments: Windows, Unix (Solaris), Linux (RHEL)
- Use Cybersecurity applications and tools (e.g., Splunk)
This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active). An active U.S. Top Secret/SCI clearance is required pre-start.
Basic Qualifications (Required skills/experience):
- Security+ or other 8570 IAT Level II certification
- An active U.S. TS/SCI Security Clearance
Preferred Qualifications (Desired skill/experience):
- Bachelors degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, science or related technical discipline is strongly preferred.
- Successful Counter-Intelligence Polygraph completed within the last 5 years.
Typical Education and Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years’ related work experience , 7 years’ related work experience, etc.)
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Eligible for 3ERP
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Address Aurora, Colorado, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors