PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) is one of the largest independent refiners in North America, operating through its subsidiaries, oil refineries and related facilities. We are seeking a talented Cybersecurity Analyst/Sr. to join our team as a pivotal member that would play a key role here at PBF Energy. This role would be located onsite at our Company headquarters in Parsippany, NJ or at one of our refinery locations.
The Cybersecurity Analyst/Sr. is responsible for assessing information risk and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities for IT security and IT risk across the enterprise.
Assesses information risk and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities with the PBF network, systems and applications. Reports on findings and recommendations for corrective action. Performs vulnerability assessments as assigned utilizing IT security tools and methodologies. Performs assessments of the IT security/risk posture within the IT network, systems and software applications, in addition to assessments within the Vendor Management Program. Identifies opportunities to reduce risk and documents remediation options regarding acceptance or mitigation of risk scenarios. Facilitates and monitors performance of risk remediation tasks, changes related to risk mitigation & reports on findings. Provides weekly project status reports, including outstanding issues.
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Perform initial analysis, identification, remediation, and documentation of network intrusions and computer system compromises.
- Handle incident escalations as necessary from other analysts. Project manage incident responses and coordinate remediation.
- Dedicated monitoring and analysis of cybersecurity events.
- Analyze threat and vulnerability alerts, determine current impacts, and coordinate remediation actions as necessary.
- Proactively research and monitor security-related information sources to aid in the identification of threats to PBF’s networks, systems, and intellectual property.
- Provide guidance to IT and vendors regarding security and maintenance of systems and applications.
- Assist in the development of effective Enterprise Security Policies and Procedures.
- Address questions from internal and external audits and examinations.
- Facilitate IT security/risk training curriculum.
- Serve as project lead within IT security projects.
- Create/Update documentation for IT business process policies and procedures.
Education and Skills:
- 1+ years IT security or information security experience with a proven ability to engage with Management and auditors.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Security and IT Risk.
- Experience with SIEM technologies.
- Prior experience working within a refinery, chemical plant, or logistics organization preferred.
- Project management skills preferred.
- Prior experience performing security reviews and risk assessments preferred.
- Up to 50% Travel.
- Must have excellent communication both written and verbal (prior experience in writing IT business processes policies and procedures.
- ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- FOR SERIOUS CONSIDERATION, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Please note – We thank all respondents for their interest in PBF Energy, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone calls please. Placement agencies or recruiters need not respond. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of PBF via email, the Internet or in any method without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of PBF. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PBF Energy Company as a result of the referral or through other means. PBF is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to federally mandated drug/alcohol testing.
- Salary Offer $60K - $123K
- Address Parsippany, NJ, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5