The Cyber Security Specialist is a key member of the Security Fusion Center to monitor internal and external security threats and risks, provide in-depth analysis, and remediate to return Hertz to normal business operations.
This role has an impact on our security and reduces risk to the company and our customers by protecting Hertz assets and data.
Job Contributions- what you will do
- Responds to and manages Hertz cyber security incidents within prescribed SLA’s and processes.
- Actively provides initial support to internal and external security threats and risks.
- Provides in-depth incident analysis and facilitates root cause analysis for security incidents.
- Manages first level support to firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, VPN connectivity, and other security technologies.
- Analyzes and researches known indicators of compromise, key metrics, and, correlates events.
- Identifies malicious activity and discovers new cyberattack vectors to provide early warning related to a variety of threats.
- Configures, tests, deploys and supports endpoint security and network security monitoring solutions.
- Performs blue team operations.
- Assists in troubleshooting network issues related to security components.
- Work with threat intelligence data from multiple sources and databases.
- On-call support duties in a continually changing, fast paced environment.
- Drive optimal cyber security services to complete resolution according to security SLA’s.
- Handle all private information with discretion and keep sensitive information private.
Excellent teamwork competencies, seeks out opportunities to partner with all stakeholders
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
- 1 – 5 years of Information Security experience required. Security certification(s) preferred.
- Experience with the Network Security Monitoring methodologies.
- Experience with some enterprise common security platforms, endpoint security, vulnerability management, etc.
- Experience with network analysis tools.
- Operational experience in a CSIRT, CIRT, SOC, or CERT.
- Experience with security incident response.
- Capable of working under pressure in a continually changing fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders across a global environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Certifications desired: Any security certifications or security vendor certifications.
- Address Estero, FL, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors