Job Description & Qualifications
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
The Cyber Security Center (CSC) Response Analyst will have a current focus on structured and unstructured tasks associated with proactive identification and remediation of suspicious network and host-based activity. The range of service scope is any Ford Motor Company asset or asset of any subsidiary or joint venture worldwide.
The CSC Response Analyst is focused on addressing information security incidents including theft, misuse of data, intrusions, hostile probes, and malicious software. Successful candidates will have a significant interest in computer forensics with a forensics background considered a plus. Ideal candidate should display a deep technical depth spanning PC and server hardware/software, peripherals, and networks. A solid background in understanding modern computing vulnerabilities, attack vectors and exploits is recommended.
What you’ll be able to do:
- Participate in formal incident response efforts coordinating responses to major intrusions or exploits. Incident investigations include intrusions, illegal software usage, misuse of computing facilities, internal probes, hacks, etc.
- Analyze daily multiple data sources (host and network activity) with the ability to determine if a threat applies to Ford or not
- Determine Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) pattern analysis based on threat intelligence feeds
- Scripting to automate certain analysis tasks
- Verification of identified cyber incidents through digital forensic investigation using various tools
- Perform high-quality work and deliver results in timely manner
- Provide data and analysis in support of regular metric reporting demonstrating business value directly associated with pro-active analysis
- Enable compliance with laws and regulations
- Mentor junior and peer CSC analysts in proper incident handling techniques and specific tools and techniques
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in computer security
- 1+ years of forensic tool experience
Our preferred qualifications:
- SIEM experience
- Cyber security degree preferred
- Security certification(s)
- Strong server and workstation experience
What you’ll get in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us!
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Auto req ID – 57873BR
- Address Dearborn, MI, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5