About the job
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be able to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
Sound like you? Apply today and join one of the most impactful tech companies in the world!
How You’ll Make Your Mark
- You will be involved in monitoring, assessing, and responding to threats directed towards HPE and implementing mitigating controls.
- You will learn how to protect HPE’s employees, network, and sensitive data from attacks (both digital & physical)
- You will be assigned challenging projects with exposure to Project Management Organization (PMO), Security Field Operations, Fusion Center, Operations and Engineering and Risk and Compliance functions all residing under the Global Security Organization.
- You will learn about the supply chain and the physical protection of HPE Assets, Business Resiliency and site security systems and processes as physical security installations are increasingly integrated with IT infrastructure.
- You will learn the importance of how the components of governance, risk and compliance are used to secure an organization.
- You will support Global Security‘s capability to execute strategic programs/projects and support management in the delivery of operational projects.
- You will have the opportunity to deploy and create great tools and software for Global Security to perform its mission.
- You will support the evaluation of risk to HPE of the use of technologies by internal business units and external 3rd parties.
- You will have earned a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with a focus in security, computer science, engineering, or related field
- You seek out what’s next, always three steps ahead and delivering exceptional results
- You are collaborative, solution focused and act with a sense of urgency
- You embrace new ideas and fresh thinking and seek out ideas different than your own
- You are an active leader on campus who strives to make a positive impact on the world.
- You are an exceptional communicator and presenter who asks smart questions
- You are fully comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment
- You have a strong business acumen and critical analytical skills
- You have a basic understanding of networking and information technology
- You have studied a modern programming language and cloud computing, understanding it’s core components and are familiar with DEVOPS.
- You have a preferred GPA of 3.5.
What We Can Offer You
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting supportive work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find Out More About Us And Follow Us On
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran StatusProtected Veteran Status
- Salary Offer $80280/yr to $127591/yr
- Address Houston, TX, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5