This person will function as a member of an enterprise network application layer intrusion, detection, prevention, and response team. Will develop and implement custom alerts and dashboards monitoring controls based on OSI layer 7 attack and threat indicators. Provides leadership in assessing new threat vectors and designing and implementing effective controls. Leverages advanced investigative skills using best in class data correlation and network/packet analysis tools. Will partner with senior leaders from lines of business organizations to triage security events and report on impacting security initiatives. Responsible for mentoring and developing the skill sets of less experienced team members. Develops and implements processes or controls in support of audit and risk requirements.
- Strong Splunk skill set. The security analyst will leverage Splunk to analyze logs and other security events to find targeted attacks against network based bank assets.
- Strong Intrusion Analysis background. Resource must be able to identify and interpret weblogs from various webservers.
- Knowledgeable of current exploits. Resource must be able to identify common exploits from the appropriate web and event logs.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, and OS X operating systems.
- Comfortable with scripting languages and regular expressions
- Strong knowledge common network protocols
- Working knowledge of enterprise Client / Server architecture
- Working knowledge of OSI model 3 through 7
- We are a front line team that handles active security events and highly current threats. On call and after hours work can be expected although we rotate to approximately one week every 2 months.
- The analyst will use new intelligence to update existing controls to detect new threats against the bank. Will be expected to have solid technical skills to operate independently and to support others within the security team.
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week:
Colorado law: Colorado
Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1.877.760.2076. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Please note: Messages left for other purposes such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
- Address 1144 15th St, Denver, CO, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors