Steel Dynamics | Steel Dynamics Inc.
The summer internship progam provides 90 days of hands on work experience to current college students.
Cyber Security Intern
- Assist in analyzing Threat Intelligence
- Assist with implementation and support of network defense and endpoint protections
- Develop and recommend Group Policies related to file mapping, printer mapping, and other security related requirements
- Perform and document HW and SW inventory
- Analyze existing systems across the enterprise for security gaps
- Assist with performing security compliance checks
- Assist with all cyber security incident response activities
- Assist with the Information Security and Awareness Training program
- Analyze SIEM reports to identify security gaps
- Candidate should be enrolled in a Bachelors degree program in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- GPA of 2.75 or above
- Ability to work 40 hours per week throughout the summer
- Strong communication skills to successfully interact with employees and management
- Strong comprehension skills
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail.
- Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple tasks
Steel Dynamics Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Brand: Steel Dynamics
Address: 7575 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne, IN – 46804
Property Description: SDI Corporate
Property Number: 14
- Address 7575 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5