At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams! With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation!
The Cyber Security Data Protection service is responsible for multiple programs across Ford to enable a securely connected digital business as well as preventing the unauthorized disclosure of the company’s most sensitive data. The service team is responsible for both the Insider Threat program and Data Loss Prevention program to increase our security posture against data loss.
Key Roles And Responsibilities Of Position
- Remediate DLP alerts and perform analysis for triage/escalation
- Analyze and aggregate data loss prevention data to support the enhancement/tuning of existing policies and determine additional controls
- Analyze global data loss prevention data to provide metric reporting
- Establish and manage relationships with key business customers
- Translate customer requirements into deliverables and negotiate feasibility with available tooling/resources
- Define, implement and support process and technology improvements related to preventing unauthorized disclosure, modification, removal or destruction of information
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- 1+ Years, Experience in a cybersecurity role
- 1+ Years, Experience with Symantec Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tool
- 1+ Years of Experience reviewing and remediating DLP alerts
- Ability to read additional language(s) (e.g. Spanish, Mandarin, Thai, Portuguese)
- Experience with RSA-Archer Case Management tool
- Technical proficiency in multiple information technologies and/or Cyber security tools
- Experience/Knowledge with computer aided design tools (e.g. AutoCAD, CATIA, or Visio)
- Experience/Knowledge with policy/rule tools (e.g. SAS)
- Experience with Insider Threat monitoring
- Strong understanding of security practices and risk management principles
- Experience/Knowledge with one or more technology areas (e.g. operating systems, network, database, programming/coding, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint, O365, etc.)
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage work to ensure quality, on-time delivery.
- Strong written/oral communication skills (including management collaboration).
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Strong Leadership skills with the ability to train and advise team members.
- Process driven mind-set; can-do, find-a-way attitude.
- Understanding of the role information security and compliance play within a global organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with data analysis and collaborative tools.
- Knowledge of one or more security domains (Risk Management, Asset Security, Architecture & Engineering, Communication & Network, Identity & Access Management, Assessment & Testing, Operations, Software Development)
- Experience/Knowledge with one or more of the following: IT Asset Management, Active Directory, HTML
What You’ll Receive In Return
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
- Seniority level
- Employment type
- Job function
Engineering and Information Technology
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Automotive
- Address 1 American Road Dearborn, MI, USA
- Salary Offer $20.000 ~ $50.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors