Brand: TJX Companies
Location: Marlborough, MA, US
Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Status: Co-op
Functional Area: IT
Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises – our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
What you’ll discover during a semester-long (6mo) co-op:
- Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to a specific team
- Group project to analyze and evaluate business opportunity
- Inclusive culture where all Associates feel welcome, valued, and engaged
- Challenging, collaborative, team-based environment
- Volunteer, networking, and social events
- Career growth opportunities – with successful completion of this experience, you may be presented a future offer to return to TJX!
- Flexible hybrid work model as we return to office
What you’ll do:
The IT Security organization bears the broad responsibilities of delivering information security, practice governance & assurance, and data loss prevention throughout the TJX enterprise. Our worldwide team applies expertise and deep business understanding to ensure confidence for all company associates, investors, and customers.
As a Security Co-op, your responsibilities may include:
- Work with engineers, business programs, and other security professionals to adapt and improve our security posture in applications, infrastructure, and cloud modernization efforts
- Learn about TJX networks and our best of breed technologies including EDR’s and next generation firewalls
- Learn about retail and supply chain, and how technology and security are the key to driving results and mitigating risk
- Learn how to be a cyber cop protecting TJX assets – Penetration testing, match wits with hackers, identify network intruders
- Work autonomously and collaborate in groups to tackle challenges, advance projects, and complete assignments
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for students self-starters who possess the ability to prioritize effectively, be proactive and flexible, and thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Available for the duration of the 6-mo program, starting in July 2022 (start date and length of program may be flexible based on campus calendar)
- Current Juniors pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Technical area
- Computer Science, Cyber Security, or related major
- Genuine interest in a Security career at TJX
Additional qualifications include:
- Problem solving through thinking analytically and creatively
- Working autonomously and collaborating as part of a team
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Leadership abilities and good work ethic
- Those who can think in “Agile Mindset”—flexible, change adept, willingness to learn
What to expect from our interview process:
- Learn more about TJX by attending virtual recruiting events. Click here to register for an upcoming session
- Virtual one-way interview (HireVue)
- Coding assessment (Coderbyte)
- Virtual behavioral interviews
- Offer to join TJX and Welcome to the TJX Family!
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
- Address Marlborough, MA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5