Full Job Description
Location – DC
2-3 Days On-site
OCTO Is looking for a senior resource with strong technical skills to perform the role of a Cyber Security Architect and Engineering Principal.
We are seeking an engaging leader with a highly technical background and excel at leading and managing a team of highly talented security engineers. Reporting directly to the Chief Information Security officer (CISO), The cyber security architect and engineering principal will lead a team of subject matter experts across network security, access control, identity and access management domain and direct the deployment of technical security controls, services, and solutions.
- Lead a team of technical security subject matter experts
- Develop enterprise security reference architecture for DC Government
- Serve as multi-domain cyber security subject matter expert; provide advisory and consulting services as needed
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and provide final security review of all infrastructure designs.
- Assist in performing detailed security reviews of third-party vendors and services providers.
- Establish technical security standards and procedures to ensure quality and operational effectiveness
- Identify, prioritize and communicate gaps within the control infrastructure and make proposals on how to mitigate through technology
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, and technical goals
- Periodically evaluate existing systems and capabilities to ensure effectiveness
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure that business needs are understood and met
- Focus on the professional development and advancement for the staff on your team
- Develop and report performance metrics to measure security engineering workload measures and KPIs
5+ years as Enterprise Cyber Security Architect or similar role is a MUST
10+ years building and Supporting security solutions for large enterprises
15+ years of experience in Overall Cyber Security
16+ utilizing advanced experience with scripting and tool automation such as Perl, PowerShell, Regex
16+yrs experience technology implementation/integration of security tools: DDOS, Firewall, IPS/IDS, VPN, Endpoint Security, Threat Emulation is a MUST
16+ yrs. developing, leading and executing information security incident response plans
W2 – $77/Hr
1099/C2C – $82/Hr
- Address Washington, DC, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 20+