We’re one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to getting results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
- Protecting sensitive data and information systems against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction by utilizing appropriate tools and countermeasures.
- Maintain and monitor PCI compliance by implementing and/or upgrade security measures and controls to protect computer systems, networks and data.
- Partner with internal Chevron team members and external service providers to manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Conduct internal and external security audits.
- Cyber incident response coordination.
- Analyze retail industry security breaches to determine their root cause and how to implement safe guards in our environment.
- Participate, partner, and provide recommendations on security reviews for potential new solutions.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies.
- Expected to be up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers’ methodologies, to anticipate security breaches.
- Coordinate and Provide Security awareness training throughout IT and Business function.
- 3 years experience in cyber security infrastructure support or operations.
- Bachelors in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security or a related discipline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Translates complex technical terminology into simple concepts
- Self-motivated and ability to work well independently or with a team
- Ability to travel (2-3 trips per year)
- Record of increased responsibilities in the field of information security and data privacy.
- Designed and managed data protection plans for using, storing and protecting sensitive data.
- Experienced in retail IT operations utilizing POS systems and cyber threat intelligence.
- Worked with IRM, NIST, or PCI regulatory requirements.
- Maintains contacts in the cyber security community.
- Participated in or conduced and IT Audit.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- PCI Professional (PCIP)
- PCI Internal Security Assessor (PCI-ISA)
- Address San Ramon, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors